Thursday, July 3, 2008

Thoughts on Tampa Series

I have always been a Sox fan and love my team. I hate to say anything bad about the team I love so much but it HURTS watching them play lately.

There were some bad calls by the umps last night & it cost us 2 runs but I think Dice K bears a lot of the blame for our loss. From the day we signed Dice K I've been saying he's overpaid and overrated. All he knows how to do is walk people. He wouldn't know a fast ball if it hit him in the head and he's an embarrassment. I've watched every game since I can remember but when he's pitching I have to admit I think about not watching. It's so embarrassing.

I also have to say I think the Devil Rays deliberately walking Youk 2 times in 1 game was pretty low class and poor sportsmanship. And to all you people whining about Varitek- give hima break. He's in a hitting slump but is a great catcher and team captain.

I don't think Tampa should have played Sweet Caroline after sweeping us either. I think it was pretty rude.

No comments: