Friday, May 23, 2008

PLEASE VOTE FOR ME FOR CAPTAIN OF RED SOX KID BATION

Please Vote For Me for Captain of Red Sox Kid Nation
I am one of 25 finalists for Captain of Red Sox Kid Nation and I need your vote. You can vote for me up 10 times with one email address. Here's the link to vote.

http://boston.redsox.mlb.com/bos/fan_forum/kn_captain_ballot.jsp



I wish you would vote for me and send this to everyone you know. I would be a good captain because I like to help people especially kids



Thank You



Victoria G.

3 comments:

Michael Leggett said...

You're NOW up & Linked on top of my blog:

http://www.rfredsoxnyc.info

Michael Leggett said...

My Voting is Done/you've got all my votes

Christine E. said...

Hi Victoria:

Thanks so much for your e-mail...:-) I have voted for you for the captain of Red Sox Kid Nation, and added both of your links to my website..:-)

Gotta take care of my fellow red-headed Sox fans..:-)

Good luck...

Go Sox!

Christine E.
www.bostonredthoughts.com