Friday, January 11, 2008

I have an autographed Johnny Pesky Hat & baseball

I love Johnny Pesky "MR. RED SOX" and I FINALLY have an autographed Johnny Pesky baseball & hat. A neighbor of mine is related to Pesky & I took over a baseball and she said she would ask him to sign it for me. He did & he bought me a pink Red Sox hat that he autographed on the brim too. I am so pyched! I touched Pesky's pole at Fenway once. Now if I just can get some more red Sox autographed stuff and more baseball cards. If anyone has any Red Sox tickets they can't use let me know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had a nice chat with John on Thurs. the 13th of March in Ft. Myers. No I didn't get anything autographed. Actually I didn't even think of it. We talked about his current life, hitting, choking up on the bat,AND especially my wanting his #6 up on the RF Roof facing.