Thursday, September 6, 2007

Goodbye Spirit

I am so sad thinking this is could be the last Spirit game I'll ever go to at Fraser Field unless the Spirit win this round of playoffs. Someone has to talk to Mayor Chip Clancy. Everyone should write, email and call Chip Clancy. Tell him he has to let the Spirit come back next year. It'll be so sad for the kids that won't have anything to do. I'll miss going to the games with all my friends and seeing the new friends I made at the ballpark. The Spirit is the best part of living in Lynn and the city is taking it away from us. We love the Spirit and Nick Lopardo! I'm so sad I'll never get to see another game at Fraser Field. I'm sad I'll never get to sing the National Anthem at a Spirit Game. Bye Alex Trezza! Bye Spirit!

pimp myspace
ClipArt Images
pimp myspace

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you. Going to Spirit games is the best part of living in Lynn. I'll write to the mayor and tell him he should do everything he can to keep the team in Lynn.